PF withdrawal Process forms & eligibility Rules Tax etc
PF withdrawal with uan Number now made very simple. just log in to the uan member Portal with uan & password. select the Other services option on the navigation menu. enter the bank details Ifsc, branch name and Account name and process further the pf withdrawal request.
Note that we can also claim status Including pf transfer and withdrawal request on the uan member Portal.
Requirements for Pf withdrawal
- Mobile Number should be linked with UAN Number.
- Name & Sur name and Date of Birth should match with current pf account details.
- Premature withdrawal Reasons should be Home loan, Marriage etc
- You can also provide your full postal address as well as sign in the space provided for.
- Submit this duly filled form to regional provident fund office. You can give a canceled cheque only the reason.
- You can use this EPF withdrawal forms only when you have universal as well as above several conditions.
These things to be considered in this filling withdrawal forms On UAN Portal.
Click here to Place a withdrawal request by login to uan Portal.
how to withdraw pf without leaving the job?
You can withdraw money after 6 months of the service after 5 years of service there is no TDS on PF withdrawal amount.
you can transfer amount to your new pf account easily.
PF withdrawal Rules & condition & taxes
- Rule 1: PF Full withdrawal only possible at the retirement, after full withdrawal employees, is not a member of epfo (Employee provident fund organization India).
- pf withdrawal Rule 2: Retirement age of epfo withdrawal 55 years.
- Rule 3: 90% of the withdrawal only happens before 1 year of the retirement age.
EPF Amount Withdrawal Limit Is 50,000 applicable from June 2016.
EPF forms explanation: Form No 19 UAN: you can withdraw if you don’t have since 60 days.
Form no 10 c UAN: This can be used to withdraw money from your EPF Pension account Not EPF money account. if your account is not older than 10 years.
Form No 31 UAN for Partial usage for Mariage, Home buying, and medical emergency.
Above forms can be used by UAN activated member with Aadhhar linked accounts, your KYC details like Bank, ID Address must be verified by Employer by online.
TDS On PF Withdrawal
PF withdrawal after 5 years of service, not Tax applicable. But within 5 years TDS applicable on withdrawal amount. IF Pan Not submitted then there is 34.6% TDS is charged. if pan Submitted then 10% TDS applicable. If 15G or 15H forms submitted then no TDS Applicable along with Pan umber.15G Used for below 60 years, 15H used for after 60 years or senior Citizens. These forms can be generated at Income tax India website to not deduct TDS.15G & 15H can only submit when the Total Annual income is not more than 2.50,00 after section 80C deductions.want to withdraw fully money, then fill the both forms 19A and 10C.
check this image about TDS on epf withdrawal.
pf withdrawal process without employer signature
In old pf withdrawal process, employer sign required but now no employer sign required with UAN portal. but you have to update KYC details on UAN Portal these details can be verified by Employer.
Download the Form 19,10C 31 Based on your requirement. Fill the form and attach canceled cheque which Account number updated on UAN Portal. Specify the same Phone Number which is linked to UAN Portal.
Find your Regional PF office by Selecting your State and district of work location. Copy the exact Address and send the forms to your PF office.
Up to 90% pf withdrawal to purchase home plot flat
- Minimum 3 years of subscription on epfo.
- Only buy from registered recognized societies builders and agencies.
- Also, the employee needs to find 9+ epfo subscribers those buying from the same society.
- The only epfo pays to agency or landowner, not the buyer.
- If the epf subscriber failed to acquire a property for any reason.
- All the funds to return to epfo within 15 days.
In a previous rule: only 36months employee subscription allowed for buying home. 24 months savings for purchasing a plot.Please note that only employee contribution can be available for withdrawing. Not employer contribution. Pf claim settlement time: it is reduced 20daysto 10days a from may 1st.online pf claim (transfer/withdrawal) Will receive online. However, this process involves offline procedure.Epfo eventually planned to settle the claim within 3hours.
Pf withdrawal for marriage:
- Only 50% of employer contribution is allowed.
- Minimum 7 years of subscription and 3 times advanced loan on the epfo account.
- He/she can take the loan for the marriage of sister/brother self and daughter and son.
- Only one form for all of the withdrawals.
- Download epf form 31 and fill the details of place of marriage withdrawal amount.
- Attach the documents like marriage invitation card, provide the place of marriage on the application form.
So there is Online PF Withdrawal available otcp portal. but it involves offline Process!. But it will Start coming Soon.(due to employers not verifying KYC details with digital signatures) UAN Based transfers can be fraud. Aadhaar is not mandatory as per the Supreme court.
- know your EPF balance,
- check pf claim status,
- epfo login details,
- pf payment online,
- uan login
- uan portal