uan employer portal login epfo employer E SEWA login epfindia.Gov. in
detail about UAN employer portal
It stands by universal account number. It provided by EPFO, but number generated by company organization. An employer portal not only employees but also use company’s working on EPFO related works. They made a number generated, remove them from claims, transfer of account, withdrawals details provided in this all works done from an employer portal.
How to use UAN employer portal
The employer used mandatory UAN employer portal because employee’s epfo records maintain or pay Challan. In the company, the employee contributes some amount in EPFO. This amount was added to the account but, before the employee activates the accounts.
The UAN employer portal used in the registered new employer, generate a number, Clime employee provident fund, Registered now employee details, produce uan number end Etc…
New employer registration process with epfo
In the right side fig. on the home page of the employer portal. The available registration link on the home page for the employer. You may already register the page directly login and proceed. Otherwise,
- you will follow below steps.
- Beside the same window used for employer register,
- here instruction available on the home page newly registered companies must and should read the instructions after start registration process.
- Now click on the home page link and follow Employer sign in.
open the pop-up window
- Same as open left side fig.
- The above page selected the registered button.
- Enter the first name, middle name, and the last name.
- Next, select the Gender.
- After entering the father’s name,
Epf employer portal used further process
- Must follow the employer above steps,
- After login EPF employer portal uan login with use User ID and Password employer use only employer service page.
- Then upload all authorized details after generating ECR Challan the same page, click ECR/ Challan submitted all details.
- A number called as temporary return reference number TRRN created automatically.
- The employer told to all details of employees, after creating contribution Challan.
- The challan is generating when you fill and submit.
- In employer service portal used to upload employees details and contribution details.
- The employer must remember to tell all details on employees And taken approval, After uploading all details.
- Hence, challan and acknowledgments information displayed.
- Finally, download and save challan print copies.
- ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return) Challan validity is 15 days from the generated time. So employers must download and copy Challan generation onwards.
- The employer needs to open uan employer login page don’t forget the password and user id.
- In case forgot the password you can easily recover password followed by the bellows steps initiate uan employer login.
- On the epf employer portal, click forgot the password. Like you, she forgot password form, at fill up all details and submits all details.
- You will receive a pin number in registered mobile number, finally, provide this pin and pop-up displays change the password and confirm the password. After creating the password uan employer registration automatically completed.
How to pay epfo ECR Challan in banks?
- You must go to your banking portal for pf payment websites.
- Now, you go corporate banking and log in this page.
- Next. Select option for payment
- or transfer option selected
- and must selected pay EPF
- Now enter the authorized TRRN number.
- To remember, do not forget your account verification
- After verifying your account click on submit.
Note: -If you’re a corporate user, you will be waiting for authorization process. After that, you will pay the challan. But this step not useful for SBI salary users.
Do you want to view your challan process? once it completed you can take download and print challan?
How to use EPF employer E-Sewa portal?
E-Sewa portal seems like Bank. This portal used to transfer money in all banks. This portal is doing transaction’s very easy. uan employer portal is providing service for 24hours a day.
uan employer portal launched in the 2012 year by the Employment provident fund organization. You will get ECR’s receipts with E-Sewa quickly. uan employer e sewa portal is working for with employment retirement fund body. Employer use of this portal was very comfortable. And it shall be generated TRRN’s easy.
You want to use this service click on a http://esewa.epfoservices.in/ and follow the bellow steps.
- Open the above link follow these steps.
- First, check your bank in listed or not.
- If Your Bank in the list, then continue the process otherwise quit and consulted near pf office and change bank account detail. or else go to a portal login after update your bank account details.
- If your bank is in the list of epf payment approved list, then open an employer portal.
- And click E-Sewa next, select the employer registration and fill all details give and use the employer services portal. and generate ECR’s And TRRN’s.
- pay the epf contribution by entering TRRN number in banks epf payment. Now employers can track the epf payment status with TRRN Number. this process also called as epf TRRN status.
epfo login portal used for both employees & employer before launch unified uan portal.